Important Information Regarding COVID-19
As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Our office has made the following changes to adhere to the latest CDC and ADA guidelines.
- COVID-19 health questionnaire and interview: to be completed online and in-person before your appointment.
- Pre-appointment confirmation calls to assess any changes in your health
- ‘In-Your-Car’ waiting: Please call us when you arrive and remain in your car until it’s okay for you to enter the office.
- Mask requirements: All patients are required to wear a mask while in office. If you do not have one, we will provide you with a disposable mask.
- No Gloves: Please remove your gloves and dispose of properly before you enter the office.
- Hand sanitizer to be used by all patients once entering our office.
- Temperature checks: All patient’s temperatures will be checked with our infrared/ touchless thermometer.
- Straight to the treatment room: You will be escorted to the treatment room as soon as you enter the office.
- Limitations on companions: Only patients are allowed entry within the office. Family members or friends must remain outside in the car.
- New scheduling protocols: Each appointment is given an extra 15 minutes to allow proper disinfection and to adhere to the social-distancing rules.
- If you are sick and do not feel well, please inform the office immediately.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html